We operate out of two strategically located stations in the Township.
Station #1 is located at 270 Northgate Drive in Warrendale
Equipment Positioned at Station #1
185 Engine #1
- 1998 Spartan heavy rescue built by Quality
- Equipped with 4 hydraulic rescue tools, rams, air bags, air shoring, trench and confined space equipment, tower lighting, environmental clean up supplies
- Used for all types of rescue and extraction including vehicle accidents
185 Brush Truck
- 1968 4×4 John Bean built by 4 Guys
- 300 gallon tank
- 70 gallon per minute high pressure pump
- Primarily used used to fight brush fires
185 Squad #2
Place Squad #2 description here.