We operate out of two strategically located stations in the Township.
Station #2 is located at 465 Knob Road near Knob Hill Park
Equipment Positioned at Station 2
185 Engine #2
- 2003 Pierce rescue engine
- 750 gallon tank with 2000 gallon per minute pump
- Foam system with 60 gallons of Class A foam and 20 Gallons of Class B foam
- Genesis hydraulic rescue tool system used to extract victims
- 15,000 Watt Generator and 6,000 watt light tower
- Thermal imaging camea used to locate victims within structures.
- Hazmat containment supplies
185 Air Truck
- 2004 Peterbilt built by 4 Guys
- 6 bottle cascade system
- Pass through compartment and command desk
- Used to refill firefighters’ SCBA (self contained breathing appartus) with compressed air. These are the tanks worn when in toxic or smokey conditions.
- Contains large sign to direct traffic
- Used for traffic control